Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MY BAD :-(

Lately, I got easily pissed-off with my little brother. I like him. Yes, I do. I even love him and care for him. But I find it really hard and very irritating whenever he goes into my room and asks me for help. Yes, it is my duty as a sister to help my brother in his needs, especially concerning his studies. But it is just so very sad that he is already in his fourth grade, yet he does not understand anything about his lessons. This made me compare my younger years to his generation. Back when I was young, no one had taught me at home, no tutors,, only me.myself.and I, was the teacher of my own. I learned things from school, my own experiences, viewpoints of others, and my own realizations. 
But when I look at him, he still think and act like a kindergarten student and it is so frustrating.. frustrating to the fact that he had gone a lot of remedial classes already, home tutors, and yet, he does not learn. he does not yearn to learn. I wonder how am I going to handle him. Every time, I taught him of his lessons, he looks like very attentive, and he would just say yes in everything that I ask him, and in the end, when I ask him again of the same questions, he cannot answer it correctly even if I am coaching him already. I HATE IT. I REALLY HATE IT. It makes me want to cry a lot because I am already pressured with so many things, had sleepless nights, and a lot of research to do, and then he adds up to that tiring little thing called PRESSURE. IT MAKES ME GO BOOOOOOM!
There... it really makes me awfully feel bad of myself, because I am not a good teacher. I am a very very very bad teacher. So SAD. MY BAD :-(