KISS ME... LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED.
LIKE YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE :-*
(Ed Sheeran's song entitled: KISS ME)
KAWAII :-)
The PUPPY IS SO CUTE. I want it to be mine. Ooh., how I wish I've got one :-(
ADORABLE, isn't he? He looks like a good rude buy :D
SWEET ♥
The PROMISE of YOUNG LOVE :)
Ooh, I wish I have someone to fall in love to...
then that would be great :D
" FUN "
That Thrilling and exciting moment where you just want to break free from all the anxieties and worries of life. You just want to take a break and erase all the stress from your being.
I WILL DEFINITELY RIDE with this, 'cause LIFE GOES ON.
And when I've got the money, I'll take every rides throughout the world, as long as it's safe and enjoyable :D
POSE LIKE THIS
ACT LIKE THIS
TAKE ME PICTURE
I miss going to some photo shoots which are for FUN only :)
I will definitely do pictorial like this, it's just so PHOTOGRAPHY not being VAIN.
I loooove it ♥
This was ME.
This picture got a lot of like in my Facebook. I wonder why.
But, what I like about this was that it was a stolen shot and I didn't know I was smiling that time.
HAHAHA.
This is not really a photography, but I just like the way the colors were played in this.





