Friday, January 11, 2013

I remember the days...




 TRUST.THANK.PRAY.LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH.
continue to be CONFIDENT and be HUMBLE.
Do things that will GLORIFY the LORD, OUR GOD. :)) ♥

MySpace Comments




KaWaii!!! :))
Love Myspace Comments



Glitter Words





I could still remember the days when I was really a fanatic of blogging everything that had happened to me in throughout the day. I was really active in posting different opinions and insights done by me, of course.
And now, I deleted everything and changed my blog into something more simple than I had it before which was far way better that now. It's because I have forgotten already what sites I am using to make-over my blog. And Blogger had changed a lot. I was quite confused on some details and commands >___<
But still, I want to be active again. This is the only place where I can be a writer. A WRITER OF MY OWN FANTASY LIFE :)